Aqua Signal Series 40 navigation lights are time tested and have become the industry standard by which all other designs are compared.
The series is designed for use on vessels less than 65.6 feet (20 meters) in length.
On Series 40 lights the wires exit from the bottom of the fixture. Bulb changing is easy and requires no tools. Waterproof to IP56 standards (withstands power water jetting).
• Non-corroding fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate housing
• Side screens are non-magnetic stainless steel
• Acrylic Fresnel lens provides proper beam angles
• Mounting: a variety of mounting brackets are available
• Bulb: special vertical tungsten filament with BAY 15d bayonet socket
• Clear/white lights (except masthead) & yellow lights use 10 watt bulbs
• Masthead & colored lights (except yellow) use 25 watt bulbs
• Sold with 12 volt bulb included; 24 volt bulbs are available