With 3 nautical mile visibility side and stern lights, and 6 nautical mile visibility masthead lights, these dual unit LED nav lights are suitable for all vessels 20 m (65.6 ft), or longer, in length.
AquaSignal Series 65 lights feature both main (upper unit) and back-up (lower unit) light systems in a single housing. Main and back-up light units are each available in several combinations of US and Euro line voltages (115/230V AC) and 24V DC.
Vibration resistant, and with no filament to burn out, LED bulbs provide an exceptionally high level of reliability, and a long service life of up to 110,000 hours.
Please note: These specialty lights are built to order; expect a 12 week delivery time.
• May be used on inland waterways without limitation of ship's length
• Black glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate housing (white or brass housing by special order)
• Integral rear cable junction box with two cable entries - for main and reserve lights
• Polycarbonate lens
• Lid is anodized aluminum
• Other components of non-corroding materials
• IP 66 resistant to ingress of dust and heavy seas, as well as IP67 resistant to temporary immersion
• External bonding provision on brass housings
• Square 4-bolt mounting base with overhanging wire junction box sticking out on the rear side
• Approvals: USCG/UL1104; EC Type Examination (Module B) Certificate BSH/4612/6010945/08