Completely seals against water intrusion.
The Armstrong Watertight Compression Deck Plate offers the boat manufacturer an alternative to the industry's standard access hatch cover.
The Compression Deck Plate reduces boat manufacturing costs by replacing plastic screw or snap-in deckplates with a stronger, better looking access cover.
Compression design means there is no trim ring to install — no drilling, screwing or sealing.
The deckplate consists of the top plate, with its integrated gasket, a compression bar that tilts in behind the mounting surface, and a compression screw that makes the seal — all integrated into one unit.
Completely watertight; patented design loads the deck plate at the center for a tight, uniform seal — reduces warranty claims and replacements seen with other designs.
Easy to install; simple to use — cut the hole, slip the Deck Plate in place, and tighten the "T" handle by hand (a flange centers the deckplate in the hole).
• 10" x 20" cut-out hole; overall dimensions: 11-1/4" x 21-1/4"
• Easy, tool-free installation
• Easy to use — a turn of the T-handle releases or secures the deck plate
• Won't pop out when hull flexes
• Deck plate and compression fittings are constructed of two different, function-specific, UV stabilized polypropylene alloys
• Available in round and rectangular models
• Rectangular deck plates and cutouts have radiused corners