These engineered blowers provide higher airflow with lower current draw and less noise than competing models. They have been designed from the ground up for increased airflow, less corrosion, and longer life. Motor can is nickel-plated, wires are tinned and caulked, stiffening ribs prevent housing distortion and blade interfence.
• Powerful, reliable ventilation for engine compartments, bilges, and heads
• Compact design and mounting feet allow easy installation in confined spaces
• Nose cone straightens airflow for efficient entry into fan blades; 5-blade design minimizes airflow interference
• Blade sweep and pitch are engineered for a high lift coefficient for higher airflow speeds
• Dimensions: 5-1/32"L x 3"W x 3-5/8"H; overall width is 5-1/16"
• Ignition protected: ISO 9097:8846, SAE J1171, 89/336/EEC, NMMA 090928