These Series II blowers have an advanced fan blade design producing noticeably less vibration and noise than competing models. They have been designed from the ground up for increased airflow, less corrosion, and longer life. Motor can is nickel-plated, wires are tinned and caulked, stiffening ribs prevent housing distortion and blade interfence.
• Powerful, reliable ventilation for engine compartments, bilges, and heads
• Compact design and mounting feet allow easy installation in confined spaces
• Blade sweep and pitch are engineered for a high lift coefficient for higher airflow speeds
• Dimensions: 5-1/32"L x 4"W x 4-9/16"H; overall width is 6-1/16"
• Ignition protected: ISO 9097:8846, SAE J1171, 89/336/EEC, NMMA 090928
• Available in water resistant models