An integral extension of these hose clamp bands acts as an inner liner to protect expensive soft-surface hose (silicone and others) from damage caused by extrusion or shearing through the worm gear slots in the band.
These inner liners are integral extensions of the band, not separate welded or riveted extensions that won't lie true to the clamping axis.
There are no bumps under the housing to jeopardize the concentricity of the seal, and no laminated coverings to disintegrate under heat, ultraviolet, chemical or corrosive attacks.
• Provides a true concentric seal
• Wide 9/16" (14 mm) band extends sealing pressure over a wide area
• All 316 stainless steel hex screw
• Heavy-duty, four piece Quadra-Lock construction allows higher tightening torque and maximizes vibration resistance
• Slotted hex head screw Per SAE standard J1508 Type "F"