AwlBrite® Urethane Finish is an acrylic urethane technology which produces a tough, easily repaired brightwork finish.
Its durability in extreme weather conditions and quick dry between coats is endorsed by marine innovators worldwide.
• Quick drying - allows a three coat build-up in one day
• Can be spot-repaired by simply scuffing out a damaged area, building up coats, and buffing
• Base, converter, and activator are all required (the activator initiates the cure process)
• Also available in gallons (only for boat yards)
• On bare wood (only), prime with a coat of AwlSpar Varnish (M3131) before applying AwlBrite Varnish
• Note -- ALL Alwgrip paint products and components are sold separately
Note — Both AwlBrite Clear and AwlBrite Semi-Gloss use the same converters and activators. The base used (J3005 Clear or J3630 Semi-Gloss) is the only thing that makes them different.
Converter for both AwlBrites is J3006
Brushing Activator is A0031
Fast Spray Activator is A0001
Slow Spray Activator is A0006
Remember to buy all the products you need for this premium varnish system; see Related Products, below.