Awlfair LW is a premium, trowelable epoxy fairing compound used for fairing, leveling and smoothing surface imperfections caused by gouges, pitting, dents or weld seams.
•For use above and below the waterline
• Super smooth finish and easy sanding
• Requires less working time
• Two component epoxy
• Suitable for manual and automatic mixing
• White base, red converter; pink - after mixing components
• Clean with T0006 or T0002 reducers, or MEK
• Mix ratio is 1:1, as supplied
• With Standard Converter (75°): 8 hr dry to the touch, 24 hours resistant to foot tread, 7 days full cure; pot life 1.5 - 2 hr
• With Fast Converter (75°): 7 hours resistant to foot tread, 7 days full cure; pot life 30 - 35 min
• Note -- ALL Alwgrip paint products and components are sold separately
NOTE — Awlfair LW is a two part product, with each component sold separately. You have a choice of a "fast" or a "slow" converter. Make sure you purchase the base and one of the converters. See Related Products, below.