Hullgard Extra Epoxy Primer is a holding primer, used as a base for subsequent fairing. Offers superb adhesion to properly prepared fiberglass, steel, aluminum and wood. For use above and below the waterline.
Note — Base and Converter components are sold separately - be sure to purchase both. See Related Products, below.
• Two-component epoxy
• Mixing ratio is 10 parts base to 1.5 parts catalyst by volume
• Color - white
• Airless spray preferred; can be brushed or rolled
• 2 coats by airless spray; multiple coats may be required when applied by brush or roller
• Recoat: 2 hours minimum between coats
• Full Cure: 10 hours
• Thinner: T0006 (normally not required; but 15% max.)
• Cleaning: T0006, T0002 or MEK
• Theoretical coverage: 185 ft²/gal (at 4 mil dry film thickness); one coat required