Use T0031 to reduce the viscosity of Awlgrip® Topcoats, Awlgrip 545 Primer, and Awl-Quik® Sanding Surfacer in brush/roller applications.
• Evaporates slowly, keeping the film open, and minimizing brush marks
• For Awlgrip Topcoats, add T0031 at 25 to 35% of the mixed color base and converter
• The mix ratio for gloss finishes would be 2:1:3/4 or 2:1:1 by volume
• Temperatures above 85°F may require slightly more T0031 to help compensate for increased solvent evaporation rates at higher temperatures
• T0031 can be blended with other Awlgrip reducers
• If a "retarder" reducer is needed for a spray application, T0005 should be used