A two-component, polyester based, polyurethane coating with long lasting gloss and color retention. Awlgrip® colors should be applied over properly prepared 545 Primer or Awl-Quik® Primer in brush/roller applications.
Use with Awl-Cat #2 Converter (G3010) for spraying, Awl-Cat #3 Converter (H3002) for brushing or rolling.
• Apply by brush, roller or spray
• Do not use below the waterline
• A low maintenance coating
• Do not wax, buff, compound, or polish
• Outstanding chemical resistance
• Lead free
• Many of these paints are regularly mixed in our warehouse. If our website shows a color you want is out of stock, please call to see if we can mix it for you
• Theoretical spray coverage: 530 sq ft at 1 mil dry film thickness (sprayed with 25% thinning)
• Recommended dry film thickness: 2-3 mils, total of 3 or more coats
• Brush/roller application: 700-725 sq ft
• Anticipated cure time at 77°F/50% RH: 24 hours to tape free; 3 days to light service; 14 days for full cure
• Note -- ALL Alwgrip paint products and components are sold separately