Due to the increased loading requirements on modern boats and large increases in the cost of copper battery cable the new MD range of battery switches allows you to mount the battery switch very close to the battery and control it remotely, reducing cable lengths to the starter motor. They are also ideal for remote isolation of bow thrusters.
• Manual override option to meet CE requirements
• LED status identification for remote control switch
• Same capacity/specification and mounting options as standard BEP battery switches
• Utilizes same interchangable labeling system as BEP battery switches
• Recessed or surface mount
• Ignition protected
• Tin plated copper studs and nuts