Pacific Mexico: A Cruiser's Guidebook, is a must for anyone heading to Mexico. Features:
• In depth coverage of the harbors and anchorages used by cruising boats traveling along the Mexican mainland coast from Mazatlán to Zihuatanejo.
• Harbor charts are included for remote section of coast
• 72 original GPS-accurate chartlets derived from current surveys, satellite photography, US and Mexican topographic and bathymetric data, as well as the authors first-hand exploration.
• GPS waypoints including prime anchorage locations, approaches, and navigational hazards accompany each chartlet.
• Stunning color photography, high resolution aerial photos, and annotated approach photos.
• Detailed city maps, marina guides, fuel stops, provisioning locations, surf breaks, hiking trails, dive and snorkel sites and much more are also included with each location, helping voyagers make the most of their time on this beautiful and friendly coast.
• Important cruising information such as weather, ham and SSB radio nets, customs and immigration information, marina locations and layouts, fuel availability, boat haulout facilities, and marine chandleries
• Sample itineraries