A 300 ampere continuous rating makes these small, 2.7" wide switches ideal for outboards and small inboard gasoline engines.
The single circuit On/Off models replace the popular 9005 and 9006 Mini Series switches.
Dual circuit models allow for simultaneous switching of two independent battery circuits.
This provides for engine and start battery isolation, thus ensuring against accidental discharge of the starting battery and protecting sensitive electronics from voltage spikes during engine starting.
Model #6011 allows for emergency coupling of both batteries under difficult starting conditions.
Higher than most, these switches have a maximum operating voltage of 48VDC.
• Ideal for marine or RV applications
• Ignition protected
• Case design allows for front panel, rear panel or surface mounting
• Removable knob or key remains positively retained at all times, yet provides security when needed
• Extra long, one-piece stud is cold pressed on and cannot vibrate loose from switch body
• 3/8" tin-plated copper studs accept multiple cable terminals up to 4/0
• Rear cover with removable sides protects rear contacts
• UL Marine listed