Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) protects the diodes in the alternator in the event of the switch being switched to the OFF position while the engine is running.
350 Ampere Continuous Rating for inboard gasoline and diesel engines.
• Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
• Studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
• 7/8" stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
• Blue Sea Systems one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
• Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting options
• Rated at IP66 - withstands heavy seas, jets of water
• Fits most Perko and Guest low amperage battery swich hole patterns
• Label with international legends
• Tactile indicator conveys knob position by feel
Note: Maximum ratings in Specification Table are when using 4/0 cable.