Rated 350A continuous for applications requiring high power output and reliability.
That's 45% higher than standard switches.
• Ignition protected - safe for use on gasoline powered boats
• 3/8" tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
• Accepts up to 4/0 battery cables
• Make before break contact design
• AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect) switch on 9002e protects alternator diodes if the selector switch is inadvertently turned to the "OFF" position while the engine is running
• Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel
• Case design allows surface or flush mounting
• Fits all Perko low amperage battery switch hole patterns