With a continuous duty rating of 500 amps, these switches are suitable for use starting large diesel and gasoline engines.
• Ignition protected (SAE J1171); safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats.
• Corrosion-resistant, one-piece, tin -plated, 1/2" copper studs cannot loosen, and accept multiple cables up to 4/0
• Rated at IP66 - withstands heavy seas, jets of water
• Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
• Meets all American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches; UL listed; CE marked
• Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
Note: Maximum ratings in Specification Table are when using 4/0 cable.