"World" circuit breakers were developed in recognition of the trend toward increased international trade.
They have the same case size as traditional A-Series circuit breakers, but have improved ratings to meet the requirements of foreign markets.
Among other features, they have an improved interrupt rating — which is a measure of the current a breaker can interrupt without catastrophic failure.
World circuit breakers meet ABYC standards, are UL 1077 recognized, TUV certified, CE marked for Europe, and CSA certified for Canada
• Replaces A-series breakers as the industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems' electrical panels
• Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
• Magnetic-hydraulic delay trip mechanism allows for short start-up current surges without tripping the breaker
• "Trip-Free" design cannot be held "ON" during a fault current condition
• Maximum voltage: 277 VAC/65 VDC
• Series A circuit breakers are available up to a maximum rating of 50 amps; case bodies measure 0.75"W x 2.00"H