A range of 5 to 300 amperes provides over-current protection previously only available in fuses for inverters, bow thrusters, and windlasses. These breakers have a 5,000 ampere interrupt capacity to meet ABYC requirements for 120/240 volt main circuit protection, (interrupt capacity is a measure of the ability to interrupt currents without catastrophic failure).
• Flat actuator protects against accidental switching
• White color visible on actuator indicates "OFF" position
• Combines switching and circuit protection in a single device
• Magnetic-hydraulic delay trip mechanism allows for short start-up current surges without tripping the breaker
• "Trip-Free" - cannot be held closed after trip
• Maximum voltage: 32 VDC/240 VAC
• C-Series rocker circuit breakers are available up to a maximum rating of 100 amps (single pole); case bodies measure 0.75"H x 2.55"W