ANL fuses provide cost effective circuit protection in capacities from 35A to 750A.
• Silver-plated connector blades for corrosion resistance
• Fusible link window provides visible indication of blown condition
• Interrupt capacity: 5,000 amperes DC (a measure of the current which can be interrupted without catastrophic failure); satisfies ABYC requirements for main DC circuit protection on large battery banks
• Voltage rating: 32 volts DC
• 35 - 500 amp fuses are ignition protected to SAE J1171; safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats