Blue Sea Systems Water Resistant Contura Switches, come with a gasket, and are specially manufactured for mounting in Blue Sea Systems Contura Water Resistant Panels.
These switches can also be mounted in a regular Contura Switch panel (such as a B/S 8268), but note that the standard panels do not have edge gaskets, and are not water resistant.
• Vibration, shock, thermoshock, moisture, and salt spray resistant
• Where applicable, LEDs indicate "ON" position (see Specification Table for details)
• Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
• Amperage rating: 20 amps at 12V DC; 15 amps at 24V DC
• Mounting hole: 1.45" x 0.83"
• Weight: 0.09 lb (1.44 oz)
• In the list below ( ) indicates a mometary position
Note that, lacking gaskets, using standard Contura Switches from another manufacturer in a Blue Sea Systems Water Resistant Panel will not maintain the water resistant ingress protection of the Blue Sea Systems Water Resistant Panel.