The Magnetic Latching Series of Automatic Charge Relays automatically manages the charging of two large battery banks and offers optional manual override for emergency battery paralleling. They draw very low current in the "ON" or "OFF" states, and draw moderate current for a very short time when changing state. In Start Isolation mode, can be configured for temporary isolation of house loads from the engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics. In Engine Isolation mode, can be configured for isolation of two engines while both are running to protect enging electronics and maximize alternator output.
• Senses charging on two battery banks
• Supports high-output alternators up to 500 amps continuous
• LED output to remotely indicate when batteries are combined, isolated, in voltage lockout, in Start or Engine isolation
• Label recesses for circuit identification
• Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
• Includes ML-Series remote control Contura switch #2146