This versatile SafetyHub Fuse Block can replace 7 high and low amperage fused circuits in a simple, safe, compact unit.
Plus, it is ignition protected!
• Safe for use on gasoline powered boats
• With provision for both MIDI and ATO type fuses, a SafetyHub can protect circuits from 1A - 200A
• Integral output wire harness plug helps reduce wiring connections at the fuse block terminals
• Note — Fuses are not included, and are sold separately
The SafetyHub acts as a power distribution point, with one short run of heavy cable connecting to the battery or battery switch, reducing cost and weight compared to multiple long cable runs to individual fuse blocks.
From the SafetyHub, you can then run low amperage lines to bilge pumps, lights, stereos, as well as high amperage lines to battery chargers, bow thrusters, windlasses, or even a branch DC panel.
Depending on the function, these lines can be switched or non-switched, at your discretion.
• Three circuits for 30A−200A low cost MIDI®/AMI® fuses — ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
• Four circuits for 1A−20A automotive/blade-style ATO®/ATC® fuses — ideal for circuits including bilge pumps, alarms, and clock memory
• Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment: IP66 rating — protected against powerful water jets/heavy seas
• Integrated trailer-style connector plug with 12" leads provides a clean, secure, waterproof, low amperage output connection
• Circuit identification label with write-on capability
• Ignition protected fusing meets ISO 8846, SAE J1171, Coast Guard, and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or diesel powered boats
• Note that stated maximum operating amperages are for 4/0 cable, and will vary with the input cable size
• CE marked
• Fuses are not included - sold separately
Suggested Uses for Trailered Boats
• For trailered boats, or boats in dry storage, installing a battery switch in the SafetyHub input cable conveniently allows switching power off to every load when the boat is out of the water.
Suggested Uses for In-the-Water Boats
• Wiring the SafetyHub directly to the battery allows for 24 hour circuits essential for bilge pumps and alarms, fume detectors, fire suppression systems, security alarm, horn, etc.
• It is also convenient to have 24 hour circuits available for stereo or clock memory, battery chargers, etc.
• Connecting a battery switch to one of the high-amperage output circuits creates switched circuits for everything after the battery switch such as a windlass, bow thruster, T-top, dashboard and helm functions, etc.