A long lasting, permanently flexible marine polysulfide sealant which can be sanded, painted, and used above and below the water line. Use to bed deck and hull hardware, seal thru-hull fittings on wood and fiberglass boats, and to seal wooden boat and deck seams.
• Tack-free in 1 to 3 days
• Cures in 7 - 10 days; depends on weather, quantity applied, etc.
• Resistance to teak oils, gasoline, and diesel fuel
• Bonds to fiberglass wood metal, glass, and itself
• Apply to clean surface for best results
• Can be applied to damp surfaces
• Can be used underwater for emergency repairs
• Do not use on Lexan® or ABS