These valves include factory installed white nylon straight hose adapters. The "In-Line" valve has no provisions for mounting and is designed to be supported by the hoses it is connected to.
Re-designed for ease of turning and to resist valve freeze-up, Bosworth’s "94-AB" Y-valve comes standard with a rugged acetal handle.
This all-acetal Y-valve eliminates any risk of corroding metal parts.
The easiest-turning Y-valve you’ll ever use, the internal rubber seat eliminates the risk of Y-valve "freeze-up" which can occur after periods of non-use, and reduces turning friction — while still making a tight seal.
Bosworth’s classic, trademark "V"-shaped handle is made of tough, injection-molded acetal resin, the same acetal resin used to mold the Y-valve body. Unlike aluminum handles, these handles will never corrode.
An easily removable stop ring converts all Sea-Lect Y-valves from a "2-Flow-Path" position mode to a "3-Flow-Path" position mode.
• Arrows on handle indicate flow path
• Ports are tapped for 1/2" NPT and have installed white nylon straight hose adapters for either 1/2" or 3/4" hose
• Durable, lightweight acetal plastic
• Full port opening
• Locking tab on handle
• Supports either 2 or 3 flow-path mode
• Free-standing for inline installation
• Maximum pressure 40 psi
• 5 year warranty