This is Bosworth’s flush-mounted version of the "94" series Y-valve. Only the handle and an attractive face plate are visible above the deck, floor or wall. (Maximum mounting surface thickness is 3/4".)
Redesigned for ease of turning and to resist valve "freeze-up", Bosworth "M-94-A" Y-valve comes with ports that are internally tapped to accept threaded hose barbs.
An easily removable stop ring converts all Sea-Lect Y-valves from a "2-Flow-Path" position mode to a "3-Flow-Path" position mode.
• Durable, lightweight Delrin® plastic
• Flush-mounted so that only handle and included bonnet/trim ring are visible
• Smooth outer ports accommodate 1" hose
• Tapped internal port is for 1/2" pipe for user supplied hose adapters
• Easy-turning handle made from durable, epoxy-coated aluminum
• Full port opening
• Locking tab on handle
• Arrows on handle indicate flow path
• Supports either 2 or 3 flow-path mode
• Flush mount installation
• Maximum pressure 40 psi
• 5 year warranty