Using boat stands is one of the fastest, safest and most reliable ways to store or perform maintenance work on boats out of the water.
The unique design of the Bownell Stands allows boat yards to store more boats per square foot for maximum utilization of space and increased revenue.
NOTE — Boat Stand Bases and Boat Stand Tops are sold separately to allow for various combinations. To order the tops, see Related Products, below.
• Tops have solid shafts that are only partially threaded so they can't be extended too far
• Sail Boat Stands have a notched strut to lock in 3/16" chain; no hardware required
• Bases are heavy-duty 12 gauge steel tubing - coated inside and out to prevent rusting
• Easily adjusted - ideal for boatyards using travel lifts or trailers
• Full size 1-7/16" acme threads
• Flat tops swivel approx. 18° in all directions
• Solid V-Tops are 11" wide and 2" long; available in 6" length by special order
• Each model of complete boat stand has been independently tested and certified for a safe working load of 20,000 pounds (9,100 kg)
• Made in the USA
• Note: tops listed are the maximum size for the base indicated; shorter tops can also be used
• Tops for the stand should be purchased separately