The "Dual Flex" Marine Engine Mount design provides outstanding vibration isolation control across the three (longitudinal, lateral, and vertical) fields of vibratory motion.
Construction of the mount gives a soft cushioning effect under normal loads, but as mount loads increase across the operating range, shear resistance increases rapidly — providing smooth operation with only a small amount of deflection.
The DF-9106 engine mount is specifically designed for in-line six cylinder diesel configurations in the 300 - 485 horsepower range.
It is a proven design, developed to absorb the angular prop thrust loads exerted at peak torque, minimizing forward angular movement, as well as side-to-side engine movement in rough seas.
It features heavy duty aluminum alloy construction with a durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element.
• Size recommendations are based on engine plus powertrain weight, with four-point mounting
• Be sure to verify that the minimum clearance of 3-1/2" is suitable for your application
• Threaded stud offers vertical adjustment of approximately 1-7/8 inches minus the thickness of the engine foot
• The threaded stud is equipped with a 0.56" leveling nut, a 0.56" lock nut, two 0.14" washers, and a 1.04" full nyloc secondary lock nut
• Aluminum base cast with 1/2" slotted mounting holes for 1/2" bolts or lag screws
• Constructed with no metal-to-metal contact between supporting and mounting members
• Fail safe design - a bottom pad prevents excessive impact
• All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance
• Suggested application charts available on request
• Made in USA