Samoa standup paddleboard is made of a high-tech drop-stitch material that allows it to be inflated to 10 psi, for extreme rigidity and shape integrity. The 4 inch rocker and tip rise improve overall performance while reducing curling. Easy for paddlers of all skill levels, including beginners, to enjoy a stable, comfortable ride while getting a moderate workout.
Use with a long-handled paddle in lengths of 72 and 80 inches, sold separately. Carry handle is located in the middle of the board to tuck the inflated board under your arm as you take it to and from the water. Three removable fins are positioned near the rear of the board to provide consistent, stable tracking.
• Large EVA foot pad for grip and comfort
• Stainless steel D-rings for securing cargo up to 10 lb
• Special high pressure spring valve for easy inflation and deflation (inflates up to 10-12 psi)
• 4" rocker to prevent curling and improve performance
• Includes: High pressure pump, pressure gauge and dry backpack style bag for easy transport
• Max capacity: 250 lb
• Dimensions: 10'-10"L x 30"W x 6"D
• Weight: 22.5 lb