Bluewater 26 is a high-density, polyurethane foam board reinforced with layers of woven roving and continuous strand fiberglass.
It is used as a direct replacement for plywood in structural applications.
• Density of 26-28 pounds per cubic foot
• Coosa's strongest and stiffest panel, yet at least 30% lighter than plywood
• Will not rot; extremely low water absorption
• Dimensionally stable
• Attach with screws, staples or adhesives
• Typically used as a structural component
• Boards are stocked and priced in 4 ft x 8 ft panels; larger panels are available by special order
• A regular sharp carbide blade or bit is all you need to cut or drill Coosa Board
• Shipment by truck only; please call for a quote
• Color coded: Blue