Nautical 20 is a light-duty, medium-density (20 lb/cu ft), polyurethane foam board reinforced with layers of continuous strand fiberglass.
It is a lighter weight, economical alternative to the Nautical 24 (24 lb/cu ft), and can be used as a direct replacement for plywood.
For applications requiring higher strength than the Nautical Series, please see our Bluewater Series of Coosa composite boards which adds woven roving as an additional reincorcement, and is similarly available in a choice of two densities.
• Nautical 20 has a density of 20 pounds per cubic foot
• Extremely low water absorption
• Will not rot
• Dimensionally stable
• A regular sharp carbide blade or bit is all you need to cut or drill Coosa Board
• Attach with screws, staples or adhesives
• At least 45% lighter than a comparable piece of plywood
• Larger panels are available by special order
• Shipment by truck only; freight charges will be quoted at Checkout
• Color coded: Green
Please note - Special Order items require a minimum order of 5 pieces, as they are custom set up and manufactured by Coosa at the time of your oder.