Nautical 24 is a medium-duty, high-density (24 lb/cu ft), polyurethane foam board reinforced with layers of continuous strand fiberglass.
It is a stronger and stiffer alternative to the Nautical 20 (20 lb/cu ft), and can be used as a direct replacement for plywood.
It is typically used as a low-stress structural component.
For applications requiring higher strength than the Nautical Series, please see our Bluewater Series of Coosa composite boards which adds woven roving as an additional reincorcement, and is similarly available in a choice of two densities.
• Nautical 24 has a density of 24 pounds per cubic foot
• Proven high strength-to-weight ratio
• Extremely low water absorption
• Will not rot
• Dimensionally stable
• A regular sharp carbide blade or bit is all you need to cut or drill Coosa Board
• Attach with screws, staples or adhesives
• At least 37% lighter than a comparable piece of plywood, but with superior stiffness and strength
• Larger panels are available by special order
• Shipment by truck only; freight charges will be quoted at Checkout
• Color coded: Red
Please note - Special Order items require a minimum order of 5 pieces, as they are custom set up and manufactured by Coosa at the time of your oder.