The CQR has earned Lloyd's Register Approval as a High Holding Power anchor. The CQR's plow shape works well to penetrate a wide variety of seabeds including sand, pebble, mud and kelp. Designed for difficult grassy or rocky bottoms.
• Proven shank hinge design allows the anchor to stay set during moderate wind or current shifts
• Breaks out easily when pull is vertical for raising the anchor
• Drop-forged, high-tensile steel makes the CQR one of the strongest anchors you can buy
• Guaranteed against breakage - forever
• Anchors 105 lbs. and above are welded, as drop forging is not practicable
Note: the table below is based on the manufacturer's recommendations, and is meant as a guide only. If you are in doubt about the appropriate choice of anchor for your boat, please call us for advice at 800-426-6930.