Stainless steel saute pan, brushed finish, removable handle or grips and glass lid.
Strate stainless saute pans are ideal for searing meat, even without the addition of water or oil, thanks to the quality of their heat-diffusing base. The saute pan will satisfy all your needs and desires: you can saute, brown, grill, gently fry, glaze, stew, and more. An emblematic piece of the Cook & Serve concept, the saute pan moves seamlessly from the kitchen to the table and can be turned into a serving dish with the two grips. To grill fish or potatoes, the Strate non-stick saute pan is the most suitable.
Strate saute pans are made of 18/10 stainless steel. They preserve the taste of food and are easy to clean after use.
• Exceptional thermal efficiency
• No hot spots
• Uniform spread of heat
• Water or fat are not needed for cooking meats
• Keeps warm during table service
• Wide and efficient pouring edge
• Dishwasher safe
• Use on all cooking surfaces: gas, halogen, ceramic and induction
• Lifetime warranty against all manufacturing defects
Requires purchase of a removable long handle or two short side handles; see Accessory Products, below.