Using this pre-paid, pre-labelled Chevron LubeWatch test kit, you can mail a sample of your engine's oil to a testing lab for analysis. Oil is tested for viscosity, trace elements & additives, percent water and percent solids. This is a powerful predictive and diagnostic maintenance tool which provides useful insight about the condition of your engine, as well as allowing you to optimize equipment life and oil replacement intervals. Oil analysis will also enhance your ability to identify wear problems before they become costly failures. Analyzing samples on a regular basis helps identify trends in engine and oil performance and can be a valuable and cost-effective part of a complete engine maintenance program.
• Cheap insurance
• Standard tests are normally completed within 24 hours of receipt of the sample
• You will receive a written evaluation, mailed within five days
• Report has data and guidelines for interpretation of results
• Critical results can be phoned or faxed to customers upon completion of analysis
• LubeWatch customers are only a toll-free telephone call away from answers to questions, resolutions to problems and in-depth analysis of trends and serious issues