This LED bulb is specially designed as a direct, one-to-one, replacement for the incandescent navigation anchor lights available on the market such as those from Perko and other manufacturers.
This high-quality bulb is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat with a current draw of only about 0.12A. This is especially well-suited for mast-mounted lights, as their incredible reliability will mean an end to frequent climbs up the mast to replace nav light bulbs.
Direct replacement for Perko Fig. 337 bulb, and Trade bulbs #68, #90, #94, a or #1004 for navigation lights.
Use with Perko Series 0120, 0170, 1301, 0337, 0362, 0371, 0455, 0466, 1134, 1137, 1209, 1311, 1330, 1400, and 1401 light fixtures.
• Bayonet 15mm double contact non-index (non-offset) pin configuration
• #1004, #90 etc. bulb replacements (one-to-one replacement)
• For 2 nm nav lights
• High-Power 90 lumen LED
• 12V DC
• Conformal coated and use of long life components: e.g. ceramic capacitor (not low-hour electrolytic capacitor)
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source (10 to 15V DC), meaning no flickering and longer LED life
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1.5W)
• CE marked