This is an LED replacement for the Perko Fig. 0374, BA-15d non-indexed incandescent bulbs.
These bulbs are used in Perko Fig. 1127, 1129, and 1130 2 nm navigation light fixtures — for vessels between 66 ft and 164 ft. (20 - 50 meters).
Patented internal circuitry provides constant light output, regardless of voltage fluctuations due to battery charging — for no flickering or brightness variation... and longer LED life.
• 10,000+ hour service life; shock proof - with no filament to burn out or break
• Low energy consumption - only 0.1 amp current draw; 11-15V DC
• Colored LED bulbs satisfy all brightness, distance (2 nm), and arc requirements set forth by the US Coast Guard for vessels less than 50m (164 ft) in length
• White LED bulbs satisfy all brightness, distance (2 nm), and arc requirements set forth by the US Coast Guard for vessels less than 12m (39 ft) in length and may be used in stern and anchor lights on vessels less than 50m in length
• Note — White LED bulbs should never be used behind colored lenses in nav lights, as they will not produce the required brightness.
Only the corresponding colored LED should be used in nav lights with colored lenses