This is a directional LED replacement bulb for replacing a comparable halogen incandescent bulb - typically in a reading light.
It has an output of 40 lumens which is equivalent to a typical 18W incandescent bulb.
The Magnum Ring is available in several styles: single and double contact styles - both indexed (BAY) (with off-set pins) and non-indexed (BA) (with opposite pins).
This is the reasonably specialized double contact bayonet indexed style.
• Soothing, warm light; no burns - warm to the touch
• Replaces BAY style (15mm) indexed incandescant double contact bayonet bulbs
• 11 - 15V DC; no RF noise; gold-plated contacts
• 10,000+ hour service life, with no filament to burn out or break
• Not recommended for use in fixtures with colored lenses (colored lenses should have colored LEDs)
• NOT for use in navigation fixtures
• In-line regulator (sold separately) allows use with 24 volt systems; use one regulator per fixture