Designed with a focused horizontal dispersion pattern specifically for clear lensed all-round navigation lights.
This LED bulb is a direct replacement for the incandescent bulbs found in 2 nautical mile anchor lights available from Perko and other manufacturers.
This Hex GE90 bulb is can be used in place of these common double contact bayonet bulbs — #68, #90, #94, and #1004 bulbs.
This bulb is a replacement for Perko Fig. 337 bulbs used in Perko clear lensed navigation lights.
With a current draw of only about 0.12 Amps, this high-quality bulb is a great way to reduce energy consumption on your boat.
It is especially well-suited for mast mounted lights, as their incredible LED reliability will mean an end to climbs up the mast to replace nav light bulbs.
• Bayonet 15mm double contact, standard non-indexed (non-offset) configuration used for certain navigation and cabin lights
• For 2 nautical mile navigation lights
• Conformal coated; uses long life components such as ceramic capacitors instead of low-hour electrolytic capacitors
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source (10 to 15V DC), so there is no flickering and LED life is extended
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1 W)
• Works in Perko Series 0120, 0170, 1301, 0337, 0362, 0371, 0455, 0466, 1134, 1137, 1209, 1311, 1330, 1400, 1401 navigation lights