These 12 volt batteries are designed to provide both deep cycle and starting service.
Dyno takes pride in over-building the internal components of their batteries so they last longer and can withstand the stresses imposed by less-than-perfect care.
Dyno batteries weigh more than competitive lead-acid batteries of the same group size because they contain more lead — for higher capacity and longer service life.
• Priced less, pound for pound, than other batteries of identical shape
• Includes snap-on handle, as shown
• Marine Terminals - SAE Automotive Post + Wing Nut Stud
• Overall dimensions (including terminals): 10-1/4"L x 6-3/4"W x 8-7/8"H
• Made in Seattle Washington, USA