Edson's Portable Pump Kits are complete pumping systems that include either the 18 gpm 217AL Pump or the 30 GPM 117AL Pump mounted on a carrying board with a 32" handle.
When pumping, the operator stands on the board to keep the pump from moving.
Quick Clamp hose fittings and a single 20 ft length of smooth flex bore hose is supplied for user customization.
The pump can be configured with additional hose, a strainer and special couplings to meet specific needs.
An optional Pump Kit Storage Bag is available for storage.
• Secure, stand-up operation with long handle
• High capacity - up to one gallon per stroke with 30 gpm models
• Self-priming from dry starts to 12 vertical feet
• Quick Clamp hose fittings allow fast attachment of hoses for use, and disassembly for storage
• Offered with lightweight aluminum pumps
• For a given pump size, larger diameter hoses will make pumping easier, with the same output
• Heavy-duty nitrile diaphragm and valves
• 165AL-30-1.5KIT now includes a heavy-duty carrying bag and Forespar’s expanding foam TruPlug to plug smaller round or irregular holes