Elegant yet strong, these dished destroyer wheels have a timeless appearance that will look great and add value to any style of boat.
They feature an attractive, slightly dished shape and aesthetic, tapered hollow spokes.
All Edson stainless steel destroyer wheels feature a fatigue-reducing, 1" D-shaped rim that is easier to grip than a round rim.
(The flat side of the "D" is on the inside of the rim.)
• Tapered, hollow spokes for light weight
• Available with either straight or taper bored hubs
• 5 spokes in sizes up to 40"
• 7 spokes for added strength in sizes 44" and over
• Dish is approximately 2-1/2", for a modest dish angle of approximately 7-1/2°
• NOTE - Wheel Nut is not included, and must be purchased separately
Edson stainless steel dished destroyer wheels come with several available options:
• 1" Straight bore hub for sailboats with a 1/4" keyway; hub thickness is 2-3/8" (Series 645)
• 1" Tapered bore hub for sailboats, with an 8° taper; 3/16" keyway, hub thickness is 1" (Series 647)
• 3/4" Tapered bore hub for powerboats, with an 8° taper; 3/16" keyway, hub thickness is 1" (Series 1750 - maximum size 32")
• Optional leather cover is available as a retro-fit kit, or can be ordered factory installed, see separate entry
• Note: if you don't see the wheel you need, please inquire at 800-426-6930 and we'll get it for you