Elegant yet strong, these teak rim dished destroyer wheels have a timeless appearance that will look great and add value to any style of boat.
They feature an attractive, slightly dished shape and aesthetic, tapered hollow spokes.
The Teak Rim Destroyer Wheel comes with an oval shaped, comfort grip, 1-1/4" solid laminated teak rim that is feather light, warm to the touch, and extremely elegant.
The natural teak is sanded, and ready for the treatment of your choice - varnish, oil, etc.
• Tapered, hollow spokes for light weight
• Available with either straight or taper bored hubs
• 5 spokes in sizes up to 34"
• 7 spokes for added strength in sizes 38" and over
• Dish is approximately 2-1/2", for a modest dish angle of approximately 7-1/2°
• NOTE - Wheel Nut is not included, and must be purchased separately
Edson stainless steel dished destroyer wheels come with several available options:
• 1" Straight bore hub for sailboats with a 1/4" keyway; hub thickness is 2-3/8" (Series 645TK)
• 1" Tapered bore hub for sailboats, with an 8° taper; 3/16" keyway, hub thickness is 1" (Series 647TK)
• 3/4" Tapered bore hub for powerboats, with an 8° taper; 3/16" keyway, hub thickness is 1" (Series 1750TK - maximum size 34")
• Note: if you don't see the wheel you need, please inquire at 800-426-6930 and we'll get it for you