This is a one-part multi-purpose tie-coat primer which combines the properties of several substrate primers in one.
Multi Marine Primer offers excellent adhesion to wood, fiberglass, steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and most other bare or painted substrates.
Multi Marine Primer can be topcoated with either one-part or two-part topcoats.
This ability lets you use Multi Marine to transition from a one-part paint to a two-part paint without first removing the underlying one-part paint.
• For use above the waterline
• Do not overcoat with epoxy, or epoxy fillers
• Colors: white or gray
• Apply by brush, roller or spray
• Theoretical coverage is 80-100 ft²/liter
• Can overcoat with a one-part paint after 12 hours at 65°F
• Can overcoat with a two-part paint after 48 hours at 65°F