Fill boat cavities, pontoons and floating dock blocks. Make your own buoy markers.
Just mix and pour this low-viscosity polyurethane foam to fill cavities and increase buoyancy.
As an insulating foam it is excellent for applications requiring a liquid applied product that will flow into recesses and hard-to-fill voids. Examples are structural laminates, freezers, coolers, truck bodies.
Uses a 1:1 mixing ratio, making it ideal for small quantity hand mixing and conventional dispensing equipment.
• Provides flotation, insulation, and fills gaps
• Fast reaction formula allows approximately 15 to 20 seconds for mixing and pouring
• Rise time is ∼2-3/4 to 3-1/4 minutes
• Sets in place in less than 10 minutes
• Fully cures in ∼4 hours
• Final product has a density of 1.8 lb/ft³ containing over 90% closed cells
• Conforms to MIL-P-21929 B Class 1 for marine flotation
• Foam expands to 25 x mixed volume (1 ft³/qt. Entire kit makes 2 ft³)