The Max-Q+ and Max-Q+APC are the latest evolution of the Max-Q product line. Our exclusive V4 control system utilizes a high resolution marine-grade 7-inch touch screen panel with an advanced intuitive interface. Operating and controlling a Watermaker has never been easier. With the optional APC, Automated Pressure Control, making water is literally a touch away.
FCI has been manufacturing watermakers and water purification equipment for over two decades. We design and manufacture all of our equipment in-house for optimum quality control, and to ensure you are getting the most reliable watermaker on the market today. You have the comfort of knowing a company which has been in business for over 20 years, and specializing in only watermakers, is here for you.
The industry’s most reliable watermaker puts complete automation at your fingertips. FCI’s next generation controller and interface allows customization of your watermaker through intuitive advanced touch screen controls. Our monitors’ higher heat tolerance and system design allows it to work in the harshest environments. FCI touch screen controllers can be installed with confidence, because they are Bridge Classified for marine use with Type Approval Certifications from: ABS, GL, Lloyd’s Register EMEA, Det Norske Veritas, and Russian Maritime Register of Shipping.
• New marine grade 7" high resolution touch screen controller
• Monitors are Type Approval Certified for marine use by: ABS, GL, Lloyd’s Register EMEA, Det Norske Veritas, and Russian Maritime Register of Shipping.
• New NMEA 2000 compatible
• Unique IP address for remote access
• Built-in, on-screen troubleshooting
• Small frame footprint
• Ability to relocate Pressure Vessel Assembly and FWF Assembly to reduce frame footprint
• 316SS Boost Pump
• 316SS HP Pump
• Visual indication of product and brine flow
• Upgradeable to 1,850 GPD
• Fully automatic programmable Fresh Water Flush with carbon block filter
• Standard 40 sq. ft. commercial Pre-filter
• Dual hertz motors for 50 or 60 hertz operation
• Multiple display station capabilities
• 40 sq. ft. of 5µ micron pleated filtration
• Vibration isolation
• Automatic Flush system
• Washdown Duty Motors
• Flow sensors
• 316SS pressure transducers
• Pretreatment lockout
• Two year warranty
• Complete exploded view manuals
• One-piece skid mount design