This Starlock Plus blade features bi-metal construction for long life, and has teeth set for all woods, plasterboard and plastic materials.
Outstanding service life, very clean cut and excellent work progress. Extremely robust, unaffected by nails in wood (up to approx. 3/16" dia.), masonry, etc. Wide shape for maximum cutting performance and long straight cuts.
MultiMaster Saw Blades —
MultiMaster saw blades are available in 5 basic designs: flat, recessed, segmented, a combination of recessed-segmented, and E-Cut.
These blades are available in regular steel, high speed steel (HSS), and bi-metal steel.
With all of these blade designs, the cutting line is always in view.
• Use recessed blades when you need to remain flush and square to the surface - as in undercutting a door jamb.
• Use segmented blades to saw right up to perpendicular surfaces
• Regular steel blades work well on wood, plastics, and other softer materials
• High Speed blades can cut through tougher substrates like nails and thin sheet metal
• Bi-metal blades feature a high speed steel cutting edge bonded to a spring steel body - the hardened edge stays sharp longer than a standard carbon steel blade, while the sprong steel body can flex without breaking, as carbon steel can
• E-Cut straight edge blades cut aggressively through wood, plaster, drywall, and thin sheetmetal. Almost as fast as a reciprocating blade, they can be used for cutting under the kick plate when installing new kitchen flooring, undercutting door jambs, or flush cutting tongue and groove flooring
• Mini E-Cut straight edge blades are used in tight spots and where precise control is required
• Universal E-Cut blades offer an improved tooth configuration that gives them a longer life. They are perfect for plunge-cut applications