Measuring just 15-5/8" long and 10-5/8" high, the CleanTec™ CT-SYS is small and compact. With the hose holder removed, it is just 6-3/8" high.
This vacuum unit is ideal for remodelers and painters who need the utmost in portability.
Light and perfectly housed in the Festool Systainer System, the CT-SYS provides exceptional mobility and flexibility on the jobsite. Get the same level of dust collection you find in Festool's larger dust extractors, just in a smaller format.
The CT-SYS makes mobile dust extraction easier. It comes with a useful shoulder strap for convenient transportation and when used with the electric eccentric sander ETS EC 150/5, for example, the result is impressive suction power with spotless results.
Full-Unit HEPA Certified to comply with EPA RRP guidelines.
• Very small, lightweight and compact, in a Systainer case format for maximum mobility
• Convenient transportation whether using the handle, the shoulder strap, placed on top of your Systainer stack, or attached to your Sys-Roll dolly
• The integrated hose, cable and nozzle storage mean everything is always available
• Extremely quiet thanks to the low sound pressure level of 67 dB
• Powerful 1000 Watt turbine for 106 cfm of suction
• Full Unit HEPA Certification
What's in the box —Included:
• (1) HEPA filter
• (1) Disposable filter bag
• (1) Anti-static suction hose 1-1/16" x 9.8 ft (27mm x 3m) with angle rotating adapter on the extractor side
• Hose holder
• Sys- Dock with T-LOC function
• Upholstery nozzle
• Crevice nozzle
• SYS-CT shoulder strap