Festool FS Guide rails align perfectly to your cut line, saving set up time and serving as protection against tear out on cuts both with the grain and across.
Guide rails can be easily connected using the accessory guide rail connectors (FES 482107) for a rigid, secure and continuous connection. No need for manipulating large pieces on a table saw — guide rails make work easier by taking the tool to the work. Guide rails save time and money by eliminating laborious measurements, rework, and wasted material.
• Safe, perfectly straight power tool guidance
• Splinterguard for splinter-free sawing
• Non-skid backing grips even smooth surfaces, preventing movement while cutting - saving significant set-up time
• Protects the workpiece surface from damage
• Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications
• Coating for smooth tool sliding on the rail
• Integrated splinterguard serves as cut line and prevents tear-out and splintering
• A fully integrated system, use your Festool routers or jigsaw, as well as plunge cut track saws, with the guide rail
• A full complement of accessories - clamps, extensions, connectors, splinterguards, suction hose deflectors, stops, etc. - allows for modifiying your guide rail system for a variety of applications