The FR-2000 Fire Detection System provides a simple solution for the monitoring of two fire zones.
Easy installation — no extensive set-up or programming required.
The system consists of a monitor panel and up to 14 hardwired smoke or heat detectors (per zone) for a 12V DC system, or 8 detectors (per zone) for a 24V DC system.
Detectors are sold separately - see Accessory Products, below.
• Early detection and warning of engine room fire
• Waterproof, 2-5/8" square, membrane-style display panel features colored LEDs for Power and Status: OK, Fault, or Fire
• Monitors fire status from one central location on the boat
• Visual indication of a fire or fault
• Audible indication of a fire or fault
• Includes 85dB horn
• Rear housing is a standard 2-1/8" diameter, for installation in an instrument panel, or at a helm station
• Supply voltage: 10-30V DC (auto sensing)
• Voltage and EMI protected
• Reverse polarity protected